Located in Central Ohio Stowe PRC is a free and confidential Pregnancy Resource Center.
We provide our community with education concerning pregnancy, parenting options, abortion and sexual integrity. We are committed to extending love and support to our clients as they make these life changing decisions.
For our free and confidential services buzz in on the *south side of the building at the door marked Stowe Pregnancy Resource Center.
We offer free medical grade pregnancy tests, options information, free limited obstetrical ultrasound, resource referrals, post abortion healing and the Earn While You Learn Program in a non-judgmental, warm atmosphere.
- We offer free lab quality pregnancy tests so that you can find out right away if you test positive or negative. If you are anxious, excited, or afraid, we are here to help you. Let our trained consultants give you the information that you need. Pregnancy tests are offered by walk-in or appointment.
Information on Abortion, Adoption, & Parenting
- Stowe PRC is a safe place for you to turn when you are considering abortion, adoption, and parenting. You have decisions to make and we have the information that you need. Consultations are offered by appointment and walk-in.
- If you have had a positive pregnancy test, and you need to know how far along you are, we can help. Ultrasounds allow trained medical staff to view the baby that is growing inside you. Our limited obstetrical ultrasound is offered to determine the age of the baby and to see if your pregnancy is progressing normally. It is a free service to all who qualify. Ultrasounds are offered by appointment only.
- If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and you need a job, a meal, a doctor, or a home, Stowe is here to help. Our trained staff will assist you in your area of need. Many services are available right here at 888 Parsons Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43206. Those that aren't we will refer you to. Your needs are important to us.
Post Abortion Healing
- If you are hurting after an abortion, whether it’s been two weeks or twenty years, there is help and healing available for you. You are not alone, and there are women willing to help.
Earn While You Learn
- Earn While You Learn (EWYL) is a win-win for you. Spend some time growing your parenting skills, building relationships with women who are here to support you, and earn points to use in our Boutique. Topics range from sleep safety to understanding the cry of your infant. There are also classes for mothers of toddlers, like potty training and child safety. Your points can be redeemed for diapers, baby clothing, bottles, and other necessities for your child. EWYL classes are offered on your schedule. Come in once a month or once a week and cash in on the items you need for your family.
Pregnancy Resource Center Director
As one of the newest additions to the Stowe Mission family, Elese is thankful to those who have begun the work at Stowe and is eager to place her hands on the plow along side them. Elese has worked in crisis pregnancy ministry for more than a decade. She has a heart to see women grow in their understanding of the natural creative gifts within them, as well as their value in the lives of their families and communities. Having experienced a teen pregnancy herself, Elese exemplifies the restoration that Stowe PRC offers its clients.
Elese and her husband serve as youth directors in their church. Her super powers include sewing, crafting and listening.
Stowe Pregnancy Resource Center
Your support provides free, confidential and accurate information to people experiencing unplanned pregnancy. Women are able to obtain free pregnancy tests, free ultrasound, free nurse consultation, and accurate and up-to-date medical information before making a life-altering decision.
If you have any questions regarding our services or volunteer opportunities please fill out the form below.